Terms and Conditions
There are some terms and conditions but these remain change over the time according to the situation. Hence, we request to keep eye on the updates in the website. However, some of the major terms and conditions are mentioned below:
1. Submitting a manuscript to our journals means that the work has not been published before in any medium of publications including other journals, book(s) or in a book chapter, be it printed or online (except in the form of an abstract or an academic thesis) and it is also not under consideration for publication elsewhere. If there are more than one author, the correspondent author must take permission for submission and publication from all the authors. If the paper is accepted in our journals, the authors are also not allowed to publish elsewhere in the same form or in any language, without the prior permission of the Research Publications Academy (RPA).
2. The respective editors of Research Publications Academy (RPA) have the right to alter all contributions to make the paper more comprehensive and well formatted; however, the corresponding author of the submitted work will be notified before the publication in an issue of the journal.
3. As far as copyrights are concerned, they are retained by the authors of manuscripts published or to be published in Research Publications Academy Journals but with first publication rights granted to particular RPA journal.
4. The journal or editors are also not responsible for any successive use of the author(s) work. If so desired, it is the responsibility of the author(s) to bring an infringement action.
5. Length of the manuscript (research article, review paper, case studies and commentaries) should ideally be between 2500-10,000 (maximum) words.
6. Research Publishing Academy (RPA) strictly maintains a double-blinded peer-review system in which identity of the author(s) remain anonymous to the reviewers (and vice versa) to make the review process fair. Having received the review result from the reviewers, we will then send those results to the corresponding author via e-mail. The authors then must revise the manuscript if recommended by the respective reviewers.
7. The accepted article and review paper will be published in the most recent issue within 2 weeks. Hence, authors cannot submit the article in any other journals before our decision.
8. Firstly, the desk review of the paper takes just 1-7 days. After the review of the submitted manuscript, our area editor will send it to two reviewers for their judgment and comments that can take 2 to 4 weeks. The author(s) submitting an article to the RPA Journals consider accepting of these peer review conditions and procedures.
9. After receiving opinions of respective referees, Editorial Board makes the final evaluation soonest. The articles accepted for publication by Editorial Board are placed in an issue sequence when the publication fee is sent to RPA.
10. RPA is self-financed organisation and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the journals are being operated solely through processing charges we receive from the authors and some academic/corporate sponsors. The processing is required to meet its successful maintenance. Being an Open Access Journal, our journals not collect subscription charges from readers that enjoy free online access to the articles. Authors are hence required to pay a fair handling fee for processing their articles.
11. There are no submission charges. Authors are required to make payment of $75 only after their manuscript has been accepted for publication.
12. After acceptance (with Major or Minor Corrections) of the manuscript, the author(s) must have to make the payment of the APC. RPA management deserves the right to bring changes if required.